Aritzia is experiencing dramatic growth and a best-in-class supply chain is a critical role in our success. We are looking for Distribution Centre Associates that will lead the day-to-day operations of our multi-channel distribution centre in Burnaby. The Aritzia Supply Chain group is comprised of the Retail & eCommerce Distribution Department and the Global Logistics Department. Our mission is to take complex business requirements and provide efficient, customer-driven results while maintaining our passionate and fun culture.
The Distribution Centre Associates will be responsible for the efficient day-to-day operation of the distribution centre. If you are positive, hardworking and willing and eager to take on new challenges, we want to hear from you!
- Manually sort and move cases during inbound process
- Efficiently stack cases and store product
- Pick the correct type and quantities of product for all orders
- Follow all Warehouse Management System commands and Standard Operating Procedures completely and consistently
- Complete value-added services such as ticketing of product
- Maintain all material handling equipment in a neat, clean and orderly fashion. Operate all equipment safely and efficiently
- Responsible for the adherence to all Aritzia Loss Prevention Distribution Centre policies
- Background in a distribution centre work environment
- RF scan gun experience preferred
- Excellent command of the English language
- Ability to display professional conduct
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Flexibility to work any day of the week between the hours of 6:00 am to 10:00 pm
The role will involve interfacing with:
- Reports to: Supervisor, Distribution Centre
- Works Closely With: Receiving Coordinator, Shipping Coordinator, eCommerce Outbound Order Expeditor, Wave Planning Coordinator
Founded by CEO Brian Hill in Vancouver, Canada, Aritzia has now grown to over 60 retail boutiques, which include over 50 Aritzia stores, five TNA stores and two Wilfred stores, with over 2,500 employees. Our boutiques are located in select cities across North America, including Vancouver, Seattle, San Francisco, Toronto, Chicago and New York. In November 2012, Aritzia opened our largest boutique, Aritzia Fifth Avenue located at 600 Fifth Avenue (at Rockefeller Centre) and launched our ecommerce website and on-line magazine.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer.