To put it simply, we work with some seriously smart people. As if that’s not enough, add creative, innovative, driven, and fun to the mix and you’ll get why it’s so inspiring coming to work every day. When you’re surrounded by the best in the business, your opportunities are limitless.
What you’ll do:
As a Store Manager at Aritzia, you will:
- Build and develop a team - your staff look great, work hard, and love their jobs
- Create happy customers – you and your team do whatever it takes to make our customers happy
- Ensure our customers’ time is always Priority #1 – optimize store operations
We believe that there are certain qualities that make you an ideal fit for Aritzia. When you possess these qualities, you simply ‘click’ and quickly become productive and successful – it feels familiar, like you’ve known and worked with each other for years and it just works.
Who you are:
- Stylish with a love of fashion
- Ambitious and passionate
- Charismatic with humility and a sense of humour
- Astute with common sense and street smarts
What you need:
- Management experience
- Leadership Skills
- For Quebec locations, French language proficiency is required
Where you come from:
- Fast-paced, customer-centric environment – retail, hospitality, tourism, entertainment, special events, or cosmetics environments are all great
Who you’ll work with:
- Your Boss: District Manager
- Your Team: Everyone in store
- Our Customers!
Founded by CEO Brian Hill in Vancouver, Canada, Aritzia has now grown to over 60 retail boutiques, which include over 50 Aritzia stores, five TNA stores and two Wilfred stores, with over 2,500 employees. Our boutiques are located in select cities across North America, including Vancouver, Seattle, San Francisco, Toronto, Chicago and New York. In November 2012, Aritzia opened our largest boutique, Aritzia Fifth Avenue located at 600 Fifth Avenue (at Rockefeller Centre) and launched our ecommerce website and on-line magazine.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer.