From achieving a designer’s vision to ensuring all products uphold Aritzia’s high standards for fit and construction, our Technical team is made up of highly skilled individuals who bring their expertise at their craft to the table.
As an Aritzia Teen Fit Model you will work with our Technical team as they design clothes for our upcoming lines. If you have a passion for Aritzia product and all things fashion, we want to hear from you!
- Body measurements must be within tolerance of standard size 4 (Bust 34"; waist 26"; hips 36"); 5'4" to 5'7" in height.
- Flexible schedule is a must! We need people that can be on call. Ideal candidates should have flexible weekly schedules, as the availability requirements will shift from week to week. It will depend on what season we are developing and how many samples we have in house to fit.
- Hours for fittings are between 9:00 am -- 5:00 pm and the schedule for the week is sent out on the weekend prior. You can estimate an average of 20-25 hours per week, although some weeks may be from 8-10 hours and other weeks may be as high as 35-40 hours.
- Need to be able to stand for long periods of time. The fittings can last from anywhere between 3-5 hours.
- Must be comfortable trying on apparel, swimwear as well as lingerie.
- Ability and willingness to provide feedback on comfort, fit and design of garment, with a customer's perspective in mind.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age
The Key Relationships
The role will involve interfacing with:
- Reports to: Technical Design Manager
- Works Closely With: Design and Technical Departments
Founded by CEO Brian Hill in Vancouver, Canada, Aritzia has now grown to over 60 retail boutiques, which include over 50 Aritzia stores, five TNA stores and two Wilfred stores, with over 2,500 employees. Our boutiques are located in select cities across North America, including Vancouver, Seattle, San Francisco, Toronto, Chicago and New York. In November 2012, Aritzia opened our largest boutique, Aritzia Fifth Avenue located at 600 Fifth Avenue (at Rockefeller Centre) and launched our ecommerce website and on-line magazine.
Aritzia is an Equal Opportunity employer.